The role will include:
- Preparing and amending correspondence and documents
- Drafting letters
- Drafting Court Documents
- Opening and closing of files, and archiving deeds
- Email management and filing
- Dealing with clients, both over the phone and in person, when required
- Generally supporting the litigators based in the Winchester office on litigation mattes with a focus on high value private client disputes including trust and probate disputes.
The following skills are essential:
- Experience of working in litigation
- Audio typing/digital dictation skills
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft packages, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly organised and accurate with a high level of attention to detail
- Proactive and ability to use initiative
- Enthusiastic and hard working
- A strong team worker
In return we offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive range of benefits within a leading regional law practice.
Please note that this role will initially be undertaken remotely due to COVID-19.
Please apply with a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com.