Our purpose is first to enable our clients to achieve success (recognising that success may be different for each client) and secondly to assist our clients in resolving challenges or concerns which may be troubling them, both through positive engagement with all in the firm and in particular our specialist lawyers and planning consultants.
Our core values are those of Service, Professionalism, Integrity, Respect, Innovation and Trust (SPIRIT). These are reflected in all that we say and do. We enjoy working with and for people, businesses and other organisations who share these values.
In our work for you as a client of Paris Smith we shall:
- listen to you;
- ensure that we understand your needs, objectives, goals and dreams;
- understand what challenges you face or anticipate having to face;
- give you clear and practical advice as to the solutions and courses of action;
- explain how we can assist either through our skills or through our extensive network;
- tailor our services to meet your requirements;
- agree the scope of the work which we are to undertake for you;
- agree a time frame for such work;
- keep you up to date on progress;
- be open and transparent as to our fees;
- keep you regularly updated of the fees position throughout the progress of the work which we undertake for you.
We constantly review and appraise our own performance to strive to improve. We always welcome feedback from clients to understand what we have done well and where we could improve. We are proud to say that our client satisfaction levels exceed 95%.
The Policy has been communicated throughout the firm and we are continuing to monitor compliance.