Join us for our virtual Employment Law Conference on 3 November, where we will give all the key updates you need, plus the opportunity to ask our experts any questions you may have around the updates.
- 11:00 – Hear from our Employment Law experts
- COVID-19 update and tricky issues from Clive Dobbin : Clive will look at some of the topical and tricky issues surrounding COVID-19, and the employment issues arising from COVID-19.
- The future of the workplace from Claire Merritt : Claire will explore the trends following the pandemic such as flexible working, hybrid working and recruitment best practices.
- Case law update from David Roath : David will be discussing some cases of interest from 2021.
- 12:05 – Q&A session with our team
- 12:30 Conference ends