Introduction to planning – how it works in practice
This training, delivered by expert planning consultants, will cover:
- Brief history of the planning system in the UK.
- Current legislation
- Plan making – The Development Plan
- What is “development” requiring planning permission?
- Preparation and submission of planning applications
- How is a planning application considered/decided?
- Post-decision issues to consider
Who should attend?
Landowners, property developers, architects and other property professionals.
£75 + VAT per person
*£750 + VAT per organisation (for 30 delegates or less – £75 + VAT per additional delegate)
** Please note all our training sessions are non-refundable but places are transferable.