Using Permitted Development Rights to facilitate residential conversions
This training, delivered by expert planning consultants, will cover:
- Background to PD rights
- Class O – office (B1a) to residential
- Class M – retail (A1/A2) to residential
- Class PA – light industrial (B1b) to residential
- Class Q – agricultural use to residential
- Tricks/traps and tactics
- More general risks
- Future changes to PD rights
- Case Studies
Who should attend?
Landowners, property developers, architects and other property professionals.
£50 + VAT per person
*£750 + VAT per organisation (for 30 delegates or less – £75 + VAT per additional delegate)
** Please note all our training sessions are non-refundable but places are transferable.