- Acquisitions and disposals
- Corporate finance
- Company constitutional matters
- Management companies
- Commercial contracts
I am an Associate in the Corporate Commercial department.
I advise owner-managed businesses and private companies on a wide range of corporate and commercial matters, including share and business acquisitions and disposals, reorganisations and company constitutional matters.
- Restoring of the trade mark balance in China
- KitKat: Time to have a break?
- Keurboom – a monumental fine hits marketing calls company
- Beware of the spiders
- Iceland vs Iceland – the small country takes on the big company
- General data protection regulation – What businesses should be doing now
Working with Amanda Brockwell is also absolutely stonking – alongside Amanda just makes things happen extremely quickly.
- Lorna Hayes, Managing Director
Churches Fire Security Ltd
Professional, responsive and practical support from Jonathan and Arezou of Paris Smith throughout the recent sale process of my business. I have had excellent service and advice throughout the seventeen plus years that I have been a client of Paris Smith and this transaction has been no different . I can’t recommend them and the PS team highly enough.
- Trevor Smith