- Acquisitions and disposals
- Corporate finance
- Company constitutional matters
- Management companies
- Commercial contracts
I am an Associate in the Corporate Commercial department.
I advise owner-managed businesses and private companies on a wide range of corporate and commercial matters, including share and business acquisitions and disposals, reorganisations and company constitutional matters.
- Restoring of the trade mark balance in China
- KitKat: Time to have a break?
- Keurboom – a monumental fine hits marketing calls company
- Beware of the spiders
- Iceland vs Iceland – the small country takes on the big company
- General data protection regulation – What businesses should be doing now
Michael, Arezou, Georgina, Liam and David
We would like to thank you all for the very professional way you have done the due diligence and even more now the whole closing and completion process what was not so easy. You are a great team !!
- Herman Van der Plaetsen, Chief Financial Officer
Grandeco Wallfashion Group BELGIUM NV
Working with Amanda Brockwell is also absolutely stonking – alongside Amanda just makes things happen extremely quickly.
- Lorna Hayes, Managing Director
Churches Fire Security Ltd
Professional, responsive and practical support from Jonathan and Arezou of Paris Smith throughout the recent sale process of my business. I have had excellent service and advice throughout the seventeen plus years that I have been a client of Paris Smith and this transaction has been no different . I can’t recommend them and the PS team highly enough.
- Trevor Smith