- Estate Administration
- Registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Preparation of Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Deputyship Applications to the Court of Protection
Ashleigh joined Paris Smith in May 2015 from a family firm of solicitors in Fordingbridge. She is currently studying with Cilex Law School to become a Legal Executive and is an Affiliate member of Cilex.
- Best interest decisions on behalf of someone lacking mental capacity
- Do you always have to sell the family home to pay for care fees?
Thank you for all your help throughout (mums estate). It has been so helpful to be able to simply pick up the phone to you when we have needed to ask for help and advice.
- ME for Ashleigh Bryant
Just wanted to say “thank you” for your time and kindness whilst sorting out our Uncle’s estate. It has been appreciated by us all.
With many thanks for all your help in this matter and will have no hesitation in contacting you again if needs be!
It has been a great pleasure in meeting you and your colleague and thank you very much indeed for all your kind advice and work you have put in for my new Will
Mr K B