Construction law – all aspects of non-contentious construction law including:
- Building Contracts
- Consultants’ Appointments
- Collateral Warranties
- Novations, Assignments and Variations
- Security arrangements including bonds and guarantees
- Audits of construction documents
- Training on construction contractual issues
I am a specialised non-contentious construction solicitor with significant experience of advising both public and private sector clients on:
- all aspects of the drafting, negotiating and completing of documentation for all the major forms of procurement, professional appointments, collateral warranties, bank and surety bonds and guarantees and insurance issues; and
- the investigation and audit of construction documentation and due diligence on the construction issues concerning agreements for lease, development agreements, funding agreements, sale and leaseback transactions, property purchases and forward funding transactions.
I would highly recommend Claire, her ability to unravel complex contract situations, provide clear advice and bespoke solutions has been invaluable to my business.
Paris Smith and LLP Partner, Claire Egerton, have been our ‘go to’ commercial and contractual solicitor for a number of years now. Claire has dealt with a variety of commercial matters for us and it is the professionalism and efficiency with which she handles our cases that ensure our on-going loyalty. We’ve found that it’s not only Claire’s legal expertise but also her solid and ‘straight talking’ commercial logic that really sets her and the Paris Smith team apart from the competition.
- Mark Allies, Managing Director
DNA IC Ltd