- Corporate structure, ownership and incorporation
- Shareholder agreements
- Joint ventures
- Share options including EMI
An experienced corporate and commercial solicitor, Clare advises owner-managed and privately owned businesses on corporate and related queries. Clare’s experience ranges from advising multiple directors and shareholders on ownership and governance issues to multi million pound group reorganisations.
Clare prides herself on thoroughly understanding the needs and objectives of her clients and swiftly bringing projects to a satisfying conclusion.
Clare assisted the marketing team in 2013 with the development and implementation of a new client care and business development excellence programme and the design and content of the firm’s new website.
- Confirmation statements to replace annual returns from 30 June
- Persons of Significant Control – are you compliant?
- Minority shareholders – Can the majority shareholders change Articles of Association to your detriment?
- What will happen to your shares if you die?
- Company names: Rules simplified