- Divorce and separation matters;
- Financial claims, including pension claims, claims for children, maintenance and property;
- Enforcement proceedings;
- Disputes relating to children;
- Emergency injunctions;
- Cohabitation/TOLATA claims;
- Pre-nuptial agreements;
- South Africa travel affidavits;
- Change of name Deeds.
I completed my Law Degree at the University of East Anglia, before going on to achieve a distinction in the Legal Practice Course, choosing to study family law as one of my elected modules.
I work as a family solicitor and am a member of Resolution and therefore believe in a non-confrontational and constructive approach to family matters and the avoidance of costly court proceedings where it is possible. However, I am also confident in dealing with matters within court proceedings where this is necessary.
Legal Mythbusting: The ‘Common Law Spouse’
Legal Mythbusting: The Decree Absolute
Man’s Best Friend: What happens to pets when you separate?
- Legal Mythbusting: Children arrangements on divorce/separation
- Legal Mythbusting – The Decree Absolute
- Unreasonable behaviour in divorce
- Legal mythbusting – Financial misconceptions on divorce
- Legal Mythbusting : The Family Home
I am so grateful to my Solicitor Danielle, who listened to my rather traumatic situation, and supported me throughout the Divorce process. Danielle gave me expert advice from the outset, and continued to do so throughout. I am now settled in a new home with my Son ready to start the healing process and a new chapter in my life. I would definitely recommend your Law Firm if the need ever arose.