- Divorce and separation matters;
- Financial claims, including pension claims, claims for children, maintenance and property;
- Enforcement proceedings;
- Disputes relating to children;
- Emergency injunctions;
- Cohabitation/TOLATA claims;
- Pre-nuptial agreements;
- South Africa travel affidavits;
- Change of name Deeds.
I completed my Law Degree at the University of East Anglia, before going on to achieve a distinction in the Legal Practice Course, choosing to study family law as one of my elected modules.
I work as a family solicitor and am a member of Resolution and therefore believe in a non-confrontational and constructive approach to family matters and the avoidance of costly court proceedings where it is possible. However, I am also confident in dealing with matters within court proceedings where this is necessary.
Legal Mythbusting: The ‘Common Law Spouse’
Legal Mythbusting: The Decree Absolute
Man’s Best Friend: What happens to pets when you separate?
- Legal Mythbusting: Children arrangements on divorce/separation
- Legal Mythbusting – The Decree Absolute
- Unreasonable behaviour in divorce
- Legal mythbusting – Financial misconceptions on divorce
- Legal Mythbusting : The Family Home