- Divorce and separation matters
- Financial claims, including pension claims, claims for children, maintenance and property
- Enforcement proceedings
- Disputes relating to children
- Emergency injunctions
- Cohabitation/TOLATA claims
- Living Together/Cohabitation Agreements
- Separation Agreements
- Change of Name Deeds
Danielle completed her Law Degree at the University of East Anglia, before going on to achieve a distinction in the Legal Practice Course.
Danielle joined Paris Smith in 2016, having previously practiced as a family solicitor at another Hampshire law firm. Her family law practice is largely made up of divorce, financial, children and cohabitation disputes. This includes a number of high-value and complex matters. Danielle has experience dealing with matters that involve various corporate structures, trusts, pensions and investments.
Danielle also acts for parties who are joined to or intervene in financial remedy proceedings as a result of arguments about jointly owned assets or assets in which other parties hold a beneficial interest.
Danielle frequently advises in relation to children disputes, including applications for child arrangements, specific issue orders, prohibited steps orders and enforcement of child arrangements.
Danielle is a member of Resolution. She therefore believes in a non-confrontational and constructive approach to family matters and the avoidance of costly court proceedings where possible. She is confident in dealing with court proceedings where this is necessary, including representing clients at hearings as appropriate.
Danielle is the treasurer of Women in Business based in Basingstoke and an active participant on the Women in Business committee.
Danielle’s experience includes:
- advising in respect of divorce and financial matters involving numerous different pensions;
- advising in respect of financial settlements involving complex trust and company structures;
- acting for parties in contested court proceedings relating to property ownership, sale or transfer of jointly-owned properties and arguments in relation to beneficial ownership;
- acting for parents in contested court proceedings in relation to the return of children from elsewhere in the UK and the enforcement of a child arrangements order;
- acting for interveners within financial remedy proceedings.
Legal Mythbusting: The ‘Common Law Spouse’
Legal Mythbusting: The Decree Absolute
Man’s Best Friend: What happens to pets when you separate?
- Getting divorced : Frequently asked questions
- Living together whilst separated : Can it work?
- Legal Mythbusting: Children arrangements on divorce/separation
- Legal Mythbusting – The Decree Absolute
- Unreasonable behaviour in divorce
- Legal mythbusting – Financial misconceptions on divorce
I am so grateful to my Solicitor Danielle, who listened to my rather traumatic situation, and supported me throughout the Divorce process. Danielle gave me expert advice from the outset, and continued to do so throughout. I am now settled in a new home with my Son ready to start the healing process and a new chapter in my life. I would definitely recommend your Law Firm if the need ever arose.