- Divorce and separation matters;
- Financial claims, including pension claims, claims for children, maintenance and property;
- Enforcement proceedings;
- Disputes relating to children;
- Emergency injunctions;
- Cohabitation/TOLATA claims;
- Pre-nuptial agreements;
- South Africa travel affidavits;
- Change of name Deeds.
I completed my Law Degree at the University of East Anglia, before going on to achieve a distinction in the Legal Practice Course, choosing to study family law as one of my elected modules.
I work as a family solicitor and am a member of Resolution and therefore believe in a non-confrontational and constructive approach to family matters and the avoidance of costly court proceedings where it is possible. However, I am also confident in dealing with matters within court proceedings where this is necessary.
- Legal Mythbusting – “The Family Home”
- Legal Mythbusting – “The Common Law Spouse” and Cohabitation
- Legal Mythbusting – “Irreconcilable differences” and the Grounds for Divorce
- Legal Mythbusting – The “Quickie” Divorce
- Taking children abroad when separated or divorced?