- Advice on planning applications
- Local Plan Policy and Representations
- Advocacy at Local Plan Inquiries and Public Inquiries
- Political and Public Consultation Exercises
- Attendance at Planning Committees
- Planning Project Management of Major Development Projects
- Project Management of Environmental Impact Assessments
- Section 106/278 Agreements
Janet heads up the planning team which consists of planning lawyers and planning consultants. She specialises in a wide range of planning and environmental work for both public and private sector clients including clients from the sports sector, house builders, charities, utilities companies (e.g. water industries) and local authorities. Janet has over 25 years experience gained in local authorities and private practice dealing with all aspect of planning law.
Janet is also an Affiliate Member of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment.
Below is a testimonial from Rod Bransgrove, Chairman of The Ageas Bowl, talking to Lena Samuels, BBC Broadcaster, about the fantastic work of the planning team.
- Planning policy issues around golf course redevelopment (Part 2)
- Golf Course Redevelopment or Diversification Planning (Part 1)
- PM announces new national crusade to create opportunities for low-cost home ownership for all!