- Site appraisals
- Pre-application negotiations
- Planning statements
- Planning application submissions
- Presentations to planning committees
- Advising on policy interpretation
- Section 106 agreements
Richard is a qualified Town Planner with 37 years experience in the public sector. He was Major Projects Coordinator at Southampton City Council until December 2016 and had 25 years previous experience in London Borough Planning Departments. Richard is a Principal Planning Consultant within our Planning Consultancy team.
Richard advises on all aspects of private and commercial planning and has particular experience in major urban developments. Richard provides advice to companies, private individuals and local authorities on all matters relating to the development of land and property. This includes feasibility studies, planning applications, appeals and Local Plan work.
- Planning policy issues around golf course redevelopment (Part 2)
- Golf Course Redevelopment or Diversification Planning (Part 1)