- Inheritance and capital gains tax planning (including business, agricultural and heritage property)
- Drafting Wills and variations of Wills
- Drafting and advising in relation to trusts
- Powers of attorney
- Declarations of trusts of land
- Estate administration
William trained at a City firm and now lives in Winchester. He has two aims. First, he aims to listen to what our clients want. Our clients’ objectives are likely to be a combination of factors such as planning for complicated family circumstances and the protection of family assets from bankruptcy, divorce and tax, especially inheritance tax and capital gains tax. Secondly, he aims to give clear advice in an approachable and efficient manner in response.
William is a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
Thank you very much for your efforts on our behalf in finalising the Wills and LPA’s so quickly. We really appreciate the way you must have worked very hard to get all this finalised before we went away.
- Jean and John
Thank you for the wills and information. We are more than happy with the work you have done for us and it has been a pleasure to meet you.
- Roy and Jill regarding Will Hadley