The role involves acting for a lender only in taking and perfecting security over residential buy-to-let or commercial properties from individuals, trusts, companies and limited liability partnerships. The successful candidate will be responsible for running their own transactions with supervision and their work will include:
- preparing the relevant security and ancillary documents from templates;
- reviewing Valuation Reports;
- a basic review of title and transactional documents, identifying issues and taking the necessary steps to resolve them;
- liaising with both the client and the borrower’s solicitors to achieve completion of the security; and
- dealing with the receipt and despatch of funds to complete the finance.
The candidate must have a minimum of one years experience in dealing with sale and purchases of commercial property, be confident in handling their own files, and able to work to strict deadlines.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain solid experience within this field and in your career – with a genuine chance of progression in a well-established firm.
In return we offer a competitive salary, role prospect, a comprehensive range of benefits and a first class working environment within a leading regional law practice.
Please email your C.V. to: email@example.com or if you would like more information on this paralegal vacancy please call 023 8048 2227.