The roles involve acting for lenders in reporting upon; taking and perfecting security over buy-to-let, semi commercial or commercial properties from individuals, trusts, companies and limited liability partnerships. The successful candidates will be responsible for running their own transactions with supervision and their work will include:
- preparing the relevant security and ancillary documents from templates;
- reviewing Valuation Reports;
- a review of title and transactional documents, identifying issues and taking the necessary steps to resolve them;
- liaising with both the client and the borrower’s solicitors to achieve completion of the security; and
- dealing with the receipt and despatch of funds to complete the finance.
The candidates will have 2 – 4 years PQE experience in dealing with sale and purchases of property, be confident in handling their own files, and able to work to strict deadlines.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain solid experience within this field and in your career – with a genuine chance of progression in a well-established firm.
In return we offer a competitive salary, role prospect, a comprehensive range of benefits and a first class working environment within a leading regional law practice.
Please email your C.V. to: email@example.com.