I am a Senior Paralegal and specialise in court of protection matters and mental capacity, dealing with:
- all applications to the Court of Protection in relation health care and financial affairs;
- mental capacity and care disputes with local authorities or care providers;
- management of financial affairs for a person lacking mental capacity; and
- Lasting Powers of Attorney and Deputyships.
Having specialised in capacity and care for a number of years, I can provide my clients with the expertise and knowledge to understand and navigate the complex system that is required to care for another person.
Other areas of expertise:
- Wills and Estate administration
I am due to qualify as a Chartered Legal Executive shortly.
I am a member of Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE) and the Professional Deputies Forum (PDF). I am also the Chair of the Southampton Cilex Branch.