I am a specialised non-contentious construction solicitor advising on all aspects of non-contentious construction law including:
- building contracts;
- consultants’ appointments;
- collateral warranties;
- novations, assignments and variations;
- security arrangements including bonds and guarantees;
- audits of construction documents; and
- training on construction contractual issues.
I have significant experience of advising both public and private sector clients on:
- all aspects of the drafting, negotiating and completing of documentation for all the major forms of procurement, professional appointments, collateral warranties, bank and surety
bonds and guarantees and insurance issues; and
- the investigation and audit of construction documentation and due diligence on the construction issues concerning agreements for lease, development agreements, funding
agreements, sale and leaseback transactions, property purchases and forward funding transactions.