I am a paralegal in the Construction team within the Commercial Property department. I assist with:
- consultants’ appointments;
- collateral warranties;
- novations, assignments and variations; and
- reviewing of supplemental construction documents.
I also support and advise the Planning team with:
- planning law research;
- historic planning and development research; and
- reviewing S106 agreements.
In addition I assist the Commercial Property department with:
- Land Registry applications;
- commercial landlord and tenant matters – leases, surrenders, deeds of variation, notices and licences; and
- secured lending – acting for both lenders and borrowers.
Outside of work I am a governor at King’s Academy Prospect School, Reading.