I am a planning and property solicitor with experience in dealing with a variety of work for clients such as property developers, local planning authorities, landlords, occupational tenants, lenders and private individuals.
Key areas of my work include:
- drafting and advising clients on Section 106 Agreements and other planning agreements;
- advising on Section 104 Agreements (Water Industry Act 1991);
- drafting and advising on Nitrate Credit Allocation Agreements;
- drafting and advising on Unilateral Undertakings;
- drafting and advising on Phosphate Agreements;
- drafting and advising on Section 278 Agreements and Section 38 Agreements;
- assisting in preparing representations on emerging local plans;
- commercial property;
- acquisitions and disposals;
- lettings of commercial premises;
- landlord and tenant matters; and
- development work (both commercial and residential).