I provide spatial planning, technical and team management support to the wider planning consultancy team and planning lawyers.
My key contributions are:
- dealing with correspondence and enquiries from the public;
- reviewing plans and drawings for validation purposes;
- planning law research and communication;
- constraints mapping and site assessments (RAG assessment);
- collating supporting documents and records for enquiries;
- collating and analysing datasets used to support planning applications; and
- planning and development history research.
I provide administrative and accounting support and quality assurance support to the planning legal and consultancy team.
I support our clients by way of ensuring that both planning consultants and planning lawyers have the full range of necessary resources required and that administrative tasks
are undertaken on behalf of the team in a timely manner.