I am the Website and CRM Manager at Paris Smith, assisting both the Marketing and BD teams.
In regards to the website my expertise includes:
- uploading all content after proof-reading, formatting and optimising for SEO purposes;
- maximising search engine optimisation of the whole website;
- studying and reporting on the traffic, visitor behaviour, content performance etc. to maximise the effect of the website;
- trouble-shooting any issues; and
- keeping up-to-date with current affairs/hot topics to identify possible areas for legal updates to be written by lawyers.
I was the day-to-day project manager on the development of our current website.
I have completed and passed an HTML Essentials course and am currently undertaking a CSS Essentials course.
In regards to our CRM system my work involves:
- training new employees on how to use the CRM system;
- generating reports and databases for use by various teams in the firm as and when required;
- updating client/contact records and making sure we are GDPR compliant.
In addition to these responsibilities, I help the Events team as and when required.