I am responsible for implementing the digital marketing and PR strategy for the firm. I manage our day to day communications, promoting the Paris Smith brand and generate new business opportunities.
I work closely with all departments across the firm to ensure our digital and PR campaigns deliver on their strategies and the overall business aims of the firm.
I hold a Level 6 Diploma in Professional Marketing, with Distinction.
My main responsibilities are:
- Create and execute digital marketing plans for our departments
- Design the firm’s content marketing strategies
- Creation of digital content including our podcasts and videos
- Manage all of the firms digital advertising
- Research and make recommendations on new technologies that will improve our digital footprint and client experience
- Plan our social media messaging
- Work with our lawyers on digital best practice and deliver social media training
- Work with the website manager to make continuous user experience improvements across the site
- Manage all PR enquiries, acting as the first point of contact for journalists and any editorial opportunities
- Plan and implement the firm’s PR strategy
- Work with local, national and trade media outlets to provide valuable content for their readers
- Look for collaborative media partnerships to promote the firm’s expertise
- Coordinate all paid media and advertorial opportunities