HR courses available
Take a look at our HR courses, or if you need something bespoke, get in touch.
The basics – training for those who have little or no knowledge of the topic
- Equality and Diversity – this session covers discrimination in the workplace, the Equality Act 2010 and how to avoid claims.
- Absence Management – this session highlights issues that can arise with various types of absence, such as disability claims.
- Disciplinary and Grievances – find out more about the key stages of a disciplinary and grievance process and examine the tricky issues that can arise.
- Performance Management – take a deeper look into the process you should follow to ensure a motivated and productive workforce.
- Social Media in the Workplace – this session looks at recent case law, monitoring staff and what employers should be considering to protect their business.
Practical sessions – more advanced training using case studies to apply your knowledge
- Performance Management – this session looks at what issues arise in a performance management process and how to deal with them.
- Managing Mental Ill-Health – we will take you through your obligations with regards to mental health, as well as potential discrimination cases.
- Disciplinary and Grievance – We will take you through both processes, including how to conduct investigations and disciplinary or grievance meetings.
- Absence Management – you will work through a fictional case and consider in detail how to manage the situation.
Our in-house sessions are charged at £750 + VAT per 2 hour training session for 30 attendees or less. Additional attendees will be at an extra cost of £75 + VAT per person.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss your training requirements, please do get in touch.