Paris Smith offers the services of a team of professional independent accredited mediators lead by our managing partner, Peter Taylor. Our mediators are experienced in helping those involved in a business, commercial, employment or personal dispute, find a settlement to their differences and a way forward.
We believe that parties to mediation are entitled to know how the process works. For many it will be their introduction to mediation. Our mediators are familiar in dealing with complex and emotive situations. Our approach is clear and consistent. It is a tried and tested formula which has proved successful. To find out more read our factsheet “Mediation – How it works”.
Our mediators will ask parties to commit to the terms of a standard form of mediation agreement before the mediation commences. This ensures that there is clear understanding as to the terms of the mediation and what is expected of each business or person involved.
We offer from our offices in Hampshire experienced mediators who have facilitated settlements in a broad range of disputes and claims including :
- commercial and business disputes
- employment/workplace disputes
- claims against professionals including accountants, architects, financial advisers, insurance brokers and solicitors
- disputes concerning building projects, residential or commercial
- landlord and tenant issues
- claims arising from accidents causing injuries or death
- insurance related claims concerning coverage, indemnity or fraud
- inheritance claims and trusts disputes
Our mediators are committed to delivering value for money. As such we are open about our fee structure and you can find out more by reading our “Schedule of Charges” factsheet.
If you are seeking an experienced professional independent mediator either for yourself, or a client/contact please either contact Sarah Smith, our mediation administrator or complete and return the attached enquiry form. We shall then be in touch within one working day.