Applying for a sponsor licence


You will need to apply for a sponsor licence to ensure that you can employ EU nationals that come to the UK to work post-Brexit. We can guide you through the sponsorship application process and advise on your sponsor duties.

We can help with your sponsor licence. Our team are well equipped to assist with:

  • management of, and advice on, Skilled worker (formerly Tier 2 (General)), Intra-Company Transfer and Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) visa applications;
  • compliance audits for sponsors to ensure you have all the required HR systems and up-to-date processes in place;
  • advice on ‘right to work’ checks and compliance issues; and
  • advice on the steps that you need to take now to ensure your existing EU workers gain settled or pre-settled status and thereby retain the right to live and work in the UK.

Our experienced team of specialist immigration lawyers will guide you through the new post-Brexit immigration system for employing skilled overseas staff, which has been in place since January 2021.

Do you already have your sponsor licence?

If you’re already a sponsor, we can also advise on the changes that will affect you post-Brexit and provide support with visa applications and fulfilling your responsibilities.

Introducing your key contacts

Jane Biddlecombe
Associate – Employment and Immigration


Charlotte Farrell
Associate – Employment & Immigration


Tabytha Cunningham
Associate – Employment & Immigration



You may also be interested in

Get in touch

We are here to help. Get in touch to speak with an expert.