Key services relating to commercial contracts
- Supplier agreements
- Terms and conditions of trading and privacy policies
- Manufacturing agreements
- International contracts
- Software development and licensing agreements
- Consumer protection contracts
- Agency and distribution agreements
- Drafting a suite of standard conditions for Nolan Business Solutions, an international solution provider who implements leading mid-market business systems and custom developed software applications.
- Drafting and advising R Raphael & Sons Plc on a software development and licence agreement in respect of a new banking platform for their retail banking accounts.
- Drafting a reseller agreement for a provider of a SaaS product.
- Drafting terms and conditions for online sales for a wallpaper designer and manufacturer.
- Drafting commercial agreements for a new mobile App delivering goods to consumers.
- Drafting an exclusive supply agreement for a new coffee brand operating out of shipping containers.
- Drafting a management agreement for a petrol station operator.
- Drafting commercial contracts (terms of business and exclusive supplier agreements) for various recruitment businesses.
How we work with you
Whilst based in the South of England, Paris Smith acts for businesses and families throughout the UK. Technology has enabled us to provide a high level of service to our clients whether they are local to our offices or not. Our advice can be given in many ways:
- Over the telephone
- Via video conferencing
- In face to face meetings
We will talk through how you would like to be contacted and the best ways for us to meet in our early conversations with you.
How we’ve helped our clients
“One referee says “Paris Smith provide a premium service with a real focus on quality;” another adds “The team are accessible and provide strongly commercial advice;” whilst a third referee states “They are very knowledgeable and handled difficult queries very well. They always kept us up to date and ensured a smooth process.””
Chambers Legal Directory 2024
“Referees say “The Paris Smith team has stood out for their ability to respond in a consistently timely and professional manner at all times across a broad range of legal advice areas”; “The Paris Smith team acts as a genuine partner and are there where and when you need them, consistently and professionally – I couldn’t ask any more of them”; “Clear and quality legal advice, hardworking legal counsel” and “Dedicated to the service they provide”.”
Legal 500 2024 Edition
“Ryan recently helped us to navigate our way through a lengthy three year contract with a new publishing partner. Throughout the process he was prompt to our queries, provided clear explanation and guidance and ensured our best interests were at the heart of this document. We would not hesitate to use Ryan again, or to recommend his legal services to other organisations.”
Karen Young, Editor & Communications – The Federation of Holistic Therapists
The Federation of Holistic Therapists
“I would like to offer Laura my sincere thanks for all of her assistance, guidance and support during my recent contract negotiations. The speed of response was far quicker than my expectation and Laura managed to keep it simple and understandable, which for legal paperwork, is a rare commodity. I would thoroughly recommend Laura to anyone requiring assistance with IT contract negotiations. ”
Austin Snelgrove, Managing Director – GHG
“Emily Sadler gave me clear and knowledgeable advice for contract matters. Thank you.”
“Kept in touch and the Brief we were given was comprehensive. It answered our questions and went on to suggest a way forward. ”
Roger Peplow, Vice-Chair of Governors
St George Catholic VA School, Southampton
You may also be interested in