Having spent the first 24 years of my legal career at firms in London, I joined Paris Smith as a partner in the Commercial team in June 2011.
My clients include large international corporates as well as smaller owner managed businesses. My experience covers a wide range of sectors including financial services, automotive, healthcare, leisure, consumer, food and drinks, rail and technology. The areas of commercial law that I can assist clients with includes:
- outsourcing and services agreements;
- supply of goods, distribution, manufacturing and agency agreements;
- software licensing, development, and other IT agreements;
- joint ventures and collaboration agreements;
- e-commerce and business to consumer terms and conditions;
- data protection, GDPR and other regulatory issues;
- constitutional and corporate governance issues; and
- business sales.
I use my years of experience in acting for different clients to offer tried and tested solutions and guide clients not only on what their options are, but on what the best option for them might be in a given situation.
I am the Company Secretary of the Solent Local Enterprise Partnership.