I am a committee member for Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE) and specialise in Elderly Client issues be that:
- Administering Estates
- advising about care home fees
- dealing with NHS continuing healthcare funding claims
- Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection applications and
- concerns over the Deprivation of Liberty safeguards
I am also a member of the Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP) and have recently been involved in giving talks to a number of Age Concern affiliated groups in Southampton, local Mencap groups and Alzheimers groups talking about Wills and Powers of Attorney.
I am also a Dementia Friends Champion and one of the firm’s certified Mental Health First Aiders.
- What you need to know about drafting a Will
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Government’s new Children’s Funeral Fund opens
“Thank you for all your work, done with diligence, kindness and patience.”
“Thank you for being so kind and sensitive throughout.”
“Thank you for the thoughtful and compassionate way you carried out the work.”