- Company acquisitions and disposals
- Management buy-outs
- Venture and growth capital
- Joint ventures
- Corporate governance
- Resolution of shareholder disputes
I specialise in corporate law. I have broad expertise in transactional matters covering a wide range of market sectors including technology, manufacturing, leisure and auto-motive. Many of the transactions I advise on have an international element.
I started my career at a leading international law firm where I practised for 9 years following which I spent 6 years at a large regional law firm. I joined Paris Smith as a partner in 2011.
Recent work highlights include advising:
- Shareholders of Perimeter Intruder Detection Systems Limited on the sale of the company to the SmartWater Group
- TW Metals on its acquisition of Locate Supplies
- Shareholders of Meridian Electrical Services on its management buy-out
- Summa NV on its acquisition of CadCam
- Guernsey Recycling Group on its acquisition
- Diversi Foods NV on its sale to Oetker Gruppe
- Contraload NV on the acquisition of Packaging Logistics Services from Bibby Line Group
- Smarter Business Limited on its acquisitions of BAS Energy and Visionist Limited
- Numerous fundraising transactions for investee companies and venture capital investors
Michael Moore was able to help me with a matter to do with share value recovery. His advice, guidance and professionalism coupled with speedy action was very much appreciated.
Michael Moore is a respected adviser to both domestic and international companies. He combines a deep knowledge of corporate law with additional skills in advising clients on commercial issues.
Chambers and Partners 2020
Michael Moore advises on M&A deals, restructurings and development capital transactions. He has experience in a broad range of industry sectors. Commentators say “He is flexible, pragmatic and gets to the point“.
Chambers & Partners Legal Directory 2019
Clients note “His pragmatic solutions in the face of complex problems show great experience“. They also praise the way he “remains very commercial and communicates extremely well“.
Chambers and Partners Legal Directory 2018