- Acquisitions and disposals
- Development capital
- Joint ventures
Michael specialises in corporate law. He has broad expertise in transactional matters covering a wide range of market sectors. Many of the transactions he advises on have an international element.
Michael started his career at leading City of London firm where he worked for 9 years including 18 months in New Delhi.
Recent work highlights include advising:
- Materialise NV, NASDAQ listed 3D printing product developer, on its acquisition of the entire issued share capital of OrthoView Holdings Limited
- A private equity backed food product group on its acquisition of the share capital of a major UK food manufacturer
- The shareholders of veterinary specialist Anderson Moores on the sale of a 75% interest to Pets at Home Group
- Doeflex Compounding Ltd and its shareholders on its €200 million cross border merger with Ineos Compounds Holdings Ltd
- The shareholders of Miramar Investment (Holdings) Ltd on the sale of a majority interest to Smurfit Kappa Group
- Uteron Pharma on its sale to Actavis Corp. for consideration of up to USD 305 million
- a leading vehicle hire business on its acquisition of the UK’s largest event and utility vehicle rental business
- an independent bank on the sale of its commercial foreign exchange business
Michael Moore advises on M&A deals, restructurings and development capital transactions. He has experience in a broad range of industry sectors. Commentators say “He is flexible, pragmatic and gets to the point“.
Chambers & Partners Legal Directory 2019
Clients note “His pragmatic solutions in the face of complex problems show great experience“. They also praise the way he “remains very commercial and communicates extremely well“.
Chambers and Partners Legal Directory 2018