I am an associate solicitor in the Commercial Property department, dealing with a wide variety of work which includes:
- freehold and leasehold sales and purchases;
- commercial landlord & tenant – acting for both landlords and tenants and dealing with new leases, renewals, assignments, surrenders and licences;
- secured lending – acting for both lenders and borrowers;
- development financing – acting for borrowers;
- first registration – including first registrations with missing deeds; and
While I act for all types of clients, I am regularly instructed by charities and franchisees. As a result I have a good understanding of the specific issues that can affect these types of clients.
In addition to undertaking all forms of commercial property work I regularly assist the Property Litigation, Corporate, Banking, and Insolvency departments with property related enquiries.
I take a pragmatic approach to transactions. Working for a wide variety of clients, operating in lots of different sectors, helps me to identify what different clients are looking for and enables me to resolve potential issues at an early stage.