I am a solicitor in the Wills, Trusts & Estates team. My main areas of work include:
- drafting of Wills, including trusts for asset protection and tax mitigation;
- administration of estates;
- advising on declaration of trusts;
- preparation and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney; and
- registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney;
I review clients’ existing Wills and prepare both straightforward and more complex, tax efficient Wills. I also advise on the preparation of Lasting Powers of Attorney. I have experience in the administration of estates, from a simple application for the grant of probate to complex estate administrations.
I enjoy utilising my experience and knowledge to work with clients to achieve their objectives and helping them to identify matters they had not previously considered. I work efficiently and sensitively to deliver an excellent service to my clients.
I am an Affiliate member of STEP.