I am a partner in the Corporate team. I have broad expertise in transactional matters covering a wide range of market sectors including technology, manufacturing, leisure and auto-motive. Many of the transactions I advise on have an international element.
My main practice areas include:
- company acquisitions and disposals;
- management buy-outs;
- venture and growth capital;
- joint ventures;
- corporate governance; and
- resolution of shareholder disputes.
I also frequently advise on distress M&A including advising insolvency practitioners and purchasers on transactions involving insolvency procedures.
I understand that M&A is not easy and clients can find the experience confusing and stressful. I work closely with our clients from the outset to ensure they understand the process and the issues that arise. My deal management skills, developed over many years in advising on hundreds of M&A transactions, ensure that even large and complex transactions run smoothly and with minimum stress for our clients.
Some recent work highlights include advising:
- Soletanche Freyssinet SAS (part of the Vinci Group) on the acquisition of Lankelma Limited
- Shareholders of Halo Accident Repair Centre Limited on its sale to IRS Group
- Sale of Marshall ACM Limited to Ciphr Group
- Shareholders of Blue Rock Systems Ltd on its sale to Aptech Business Systems Ltd
- Shareholders of Perimeter Intruder Detection Systems Limited on the sale of the company to the SmartWater Group
- TW Metals on its acquisition of Locate Supplies
- Shareholders of Meridian Electrical Services on its management buy-out
- Summa NV on its acquisition of CadCam
- GRG Waste UK on its acquisition of Chloros Environmental Ltd
- Diversi Foods NV on its sale to Oetker Gruppe
- Contraload NV on the acquisition of Packaging Logistics Services from Bibby Line Group
- Smarter Business Limited on its acquisitions of BAS Energy and Visionist Limited
- Numerous fundraising transactions for investee companies and venture capital investors