I assist both private and corporate clients on a variety of commercial matters, recently dealing with:
- copyright disputes;
- commercial debts;
- academic disputes;
- contract disputes; and
- professional negligence claims.
I also undertake property litigation matters, including:
- boundary disputes;
- rights of way and easements;
- ownership disputes;
- landlord and tenant matters, including service of s21 and s8 notices, possession proceedings and tenancy deposit disputes;
- neighbour disputes;
- agricultural tenancies; and
- removal of trespassers.
- Representing clients at court in various possession claims including a claim against trespassers.
- Advising on the status of an inherited agricultural tenancy.
- Commencing bankruptcy proceedings on a debtor who was avoiding service and recovering substantial rent arrears and legal fees.
- Advising a software designer on a complex breach of copyright claim.
- Assisting a university student to resist allegations of plagiarism.
- Challenging a private parking penalty in the county court.
- Negotiating the grant of an easement.
- Defending a contractual debt claim.
I am responsive to clients and give clear, practical advice to obtain good, commercial outcomes. I grasp technical matters quickly and always seek to work closely with my clients to keep them updated as matters progress.
Before qualifying as a solicitor, I spent two years in property litigation. Prior to studying law, I was a research fellow at UCL, and have a PhD in Neuroscience. I like to take a scientific approach to analysing a situation and finding the best way forward.