I am a partner in the Commercial Property department heading up the Retail and Leisure team. My main areas of expertise are in:
- Development including retail, leisure and mixed use schemes;
- freehold acquisitions and sales;
- disposals and lettings;
- landlord & tenant;
- franchising – dealing with all property aspects and working alongside the rest of the Franchise team; and
- portfolio management.
I am quick to respond with an eye to detail coupled with a clear understanding of my clients requirements. I have the expertise to deal with all nature of property and development transactions.
My team and I have a wide range of experience in dealing with and advising owners, buyers, sellers, developers, landlords, tenants, franchisors and franchisees, operators, investors and funders.
My retail clients include a number of national retailers including the Co-Operative Group, Hobbycraft and Ann Summers, as well as the very highly regarded garden centre operators in the Southern region, Hilliers and Haskins.
On the leisure side, I deal with:
- restaurants, bars, cafes, coffee houses, clubs and all types of licensed premises;
- holiday parks. Clients include Bourne Leisure;
- public houses – for owners and operators, as well as tenants (advice on the issues arising from the Pub Code to include FOT and MRO tenancies);
- sports facilities;
- marinas; and
- cinemas and mixed use complexes.
Together with my dedicated team I am able to offer comprehensive legal services to meet the needs and demands of clients.