- Commercial and corporate disputes
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Contract disputes
- Construction disputes
- Professional negligence claims
- Intellectual property disputes (trade mark, copyright, passing off)
- Disputed debts
- Bankruptcy and insolvency
- Probate and trust disputes
- Claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975
My strengths lie in my ability to rapidly assess a contentious situation and by building trusted relationships, to work closely with my clients, to reach a swift cost effective solution.
Clients come from all sectors of business from food manufacturing, motor industries and construction through to banking and recruitment.
- Dispute Resolution – Is your solicitor playing to win?
- Are boardroom communications about litigation private?
Helen Brown and Crispin Dick have shown their mettle in various aspects of our firm’s growth. They have provided solid legal advice that comes with a wealth of experience and professionalism. Very impressed. This is a professional practice that can be proud of its members and proud of the service they deliver.
See Martin’s July blog for full testimonial.
- Martin L de Beer, Director
Route Geographic Consultants Ltd
Recently I encountered a problem with an offshore company which we have dealt with for some years but became very concerned with the outcome of our dispute as it involved issues involving intellectual property, employment and business contracts. The team at Paris Smith went out of their way to guide me through a maze of applicable law to arrive at an amicable agreement with the other side. I have no problem in recommending the team and I am very glad they are on my side
- Trevor Linn, Director
Turbulent Aviation Limited