- Land assembly
- Conditional contracts
- Overage agreements
- Joint ventures and promotion agreements
- Planning and infrastructure agreements
- Development agreements
- Lettings and disposals
- Landlord and tenant
I am an experienced property lawyer who is quick to respond with an eye for detail. I am a partner within the Property department.
My broad range of clients, both large and small, include property developers, landlords, investors, occupational tenants, housing associations, lenders, educational and charitable establishments and private individuals.
I have built up particular expertise in dealing with complex property development matters including promotion agreements.
I am the company secretary (on a voluntary basis) of the New Forest Enterprise Centre.
- Legal 500 2018-19 Edition: Named as a Next Generation Lawyer and someone who is valued for her ‘clear, concise and prompt responses’.
- Coronavirus : Namaste! Waving goodbye to the handshake?
- Planning permission cannot be bought!
- Promotion Agreements: Definitive Guide
- SDLT: Helpful guidance for developers buying dilapidated property
- Is it the end of the road for the 1954 Act protected tenancies?
- SDLT – When is a house not a house?
Joanne was a breath of fresh air! She acted diligently whilst paying great attention to the small detail in what became one of the swifter industrial lettings I have been involved with recently once “into solicitor’s hands”. I would have no hesitation in recommending her.
JAMES SCOTT, NEWTON SCOTT COMMERCIAL PROPERTY CONSULTANTS