- Business to consumer (B2C) and business to business (B2B) agreements – including terms and conditions of purchase/sale, supply agreements, manufacturing agreements, software as a service (SaaS) agreements, software development agreements, service level agreements and publishing agreements.
- Terms and conditions and privacy policies for websites, software and mobile apps.
- Data protection matters – including subject access requests, data breaches, compliance documentation, international data transfers and direct marketing.
- Franchising and other licensing arrangements.
- Commercial agency agreements.
- Share and business sales, acquisitions, mergers and reorganisations.
- Company constitutional matters – including shareholder agreements, investment agreements, articles of association and company incorporations.
- Partnership agreements, join venture agreements.
I am a solicitor in the Corporate & Commercial team. Acting for both individuals and businesses, I advise on a range of commercial, intellectual property and data protection matters.
I also assist on corporate transactions involving share and business sales, acquisitions and reorganisations, as well as company constitutional matters.
- Publishing Contracts
- What address can I use for my company’s registered office?
- What happens to my .EU domain after Brexit?
- Google receives record €50 million fine for data protection law breaches
- ICO publishes new guidance on encryption
Ryan has assisted me on a number of commercial matters and each time I have been pleased with the value, speed and professionalism of his service.
I have been really impressed with Ryan’s knowledge, attitude and professionalism and wouldn’t hesitate to instruct him again in the future.
C. Hillyer, GP
Thank you so much for your support, advice and guidance – delivered promptly and efficiently with patience and good humour which was very much appreciated.
- Jo Ash, Chief Executive
Southampton Voluntary Services
Ryan recently helped us to navigate our way through a lengthy three-year contract with a new publishing partner. Throughout the process he was prompt to our queries, provided clear explanation and guidance and ensured our best interests were at the heart of this document. We would not hesitate to use Ryan again, or to recommend his legal services to other organisations.
- Karen Young, Editor & Communications Manager
The Federation of Holistic Therapists