- Consumer and business to business (B2B) commercial agreements – including terms and conditions of sale, supply agreements, manufacturing agreements, software as a service (SaaS) agreements, software development agreements and service level agreements.
- Terms and conditions and privacy policies for websites and mobile apps.
- Data protection matters – including subject access requests, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance and direct marketing issues.
- Creating and managing intellectual property portfolios – including registration of UK and EU trade marks, UK and Community design rights and brand protection.
- Franchising and other licensing arrangements.
- Share and business sales, acquisitions, mergers and reorganisations.
- Company constitutional matters – including shareholder agreements, investment agreements, articles of association and company incorporations.
- Drafting the supply agreement, B2B terms of sale and aftercare service level agreement for a market-leading designer and retailer of outdoor cooking equipment
- Advising on and drafting supplier terms and conditions for an e-commerce platform selling upmarket UK-manufactured children’s clothing into China
- Assisting on the group reorganisation of Dolphin Homes and subsequent £3.85m investment by British Growth Fund
- Assisting on the demerger of certain Drew Smith corporates from the main group as part of its wider acquisition by Galliford Try
I am a solicitor in the Corporate & Commercial team. Acting for both individuals and businesses, I advise on a range of commercial, intellectual property and data protection matters.
I also assist on corporate transactions involving share and business sales, acquisitions and reorganisations, as well as company constitutional matters.
- What address can I use for my company’s registered office?
- What happens to my .EU domain after Brexit?
- Google receives record €50 million fine for data protection law breaches
- ICO publishes new guidance on encryption
- Data Processing by Charities
Ryan has assisted me on a number of commercial matters and each time I have been pleased with the value, speed and professionalism of his service.
I have been really impressed with Ryan’s knowledge, attitude and professionalism and wouldn’t hesitate to instruct him again in the future.
C. Hillyer, GP
Thank you so much for your support, advice and guidance – delivered promptly and efficiently with patience and good humour which was very much appreciated.
- Jo Ash, Chief Executive
Southampton Voluntary Services