- Consumer and business to business (B2B) commercial agreements – including terms and conditions of sale, supply agreements, manufacturing agreements, software as a service (SaaS) agreements, software development agreements and service level agreements.
- Terms and conditions and privacy policies for websites and mobile apps.
- Data protection matters – including subject access requests, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance and direct marketing issues.
- Creating and managing intellectual property portfolios – including registration of UK and EU trade marks, UK and Community design rights and brand protection.
- Share and business sales, acquisitions, mergers and reorganisations.
- Company constitutional matters – including shareholder agreements, investment agreements, articles of association and company incorporations.
- Drafting the supply agreement, B2B terms of sale and aftercare service level agreement for a market-leading designer and retailer of outdoor cooking equipment
- Advising on and drafting supplier terms and conditions for an e-commerce platform selling upmarket UK-manufactured children’s clothing into China
- Assisting on the group reorganisation of Dolphin Homes and subsequent £3.85m investment by British Growth Fund
- Assisting on the demerger of certain Drew Smith corporates from the main group as part of its wider acquisition by Galliford Try
I am a solicitor in the Corporate & Commercial team. Acting for both individuals and businesses, I advise on a range of commercial, intellectual property and data protection matters.
I also assist on corporate transactions involving share and business sales, acquisitions and reorganisations, as well as company constitutional matters.
- What happens to my .EU domain after Brexit?
- Google receives record €50 million fine for data protection law breaches
- ICO publishes new guidance on encryption
- Data Processing by Charities
- A reminder on jurisdiction clauses for cross-border contracts
- Draft ban on letting agent fees published
Ryan has assisted me on a number of commercial matters and each time I have been pleased with the value, speed and professionalism of his service.
I have been really impressed with Ryan’s knowledge, attitude and professionalism and wouldn’t hesitate to instruct him again in the future.
C. Hillyer, GP