I am a solicitor in the Commercial and Intellectual Property teams. I help individuals and businesses with a range of commercial, intellectual property and data protection issues. These include:
- drafting and reviewing business to consumer (B2C) and business to business (B2B) contracts – including terms and conditions of purchase/sale, supply agreements, manufacturing
agreements, software as a service (SaaS) agreements, software development agreements, service level agreements and publishing agreements;
- terms and conditions and privacy policies for websites, software and mobile apps;
- data protection matters – including data subject access requests (DSARs), data breaches, compliance documentation, international data transfers and direct marketing;
- franchising and other licensing arrangements; and
- commercial agency agreements.
I also advise on corporate transactions involving share and business sales, acquisitions and reorganisations, as well as company constitutional matters. These include:
- the buying and selling of company shares and business assets;
- company constitutional matters – including shareholder agreements, investment agreements, articles of association and company incorporations; and
- partnership agreements and joint venture agreements.
I also manage Paris Smith’s registered office and company secretarial files.
The law can be complicated. I help clients protect themselves against legal risks and help them understand their contractual and compliance obligations. I give plain-English advice which
focuses on the areas of concern for you or your business.