- Employment contracts
- Unfair dismissal/constructive dismissal
- Settlement agreements
- Tribunal claims, including representation at hearings
- Disciplinary and grievance issues
- Poor performance/absence management strategy
- Redundancies and restructuring
- TUPE Regulations
Andrew trained with the firm and qualified as a solicitor in April 2016. He acts for both companies and individuals advising on an array of employment issues.
Andrew advises on day-to-day employment issues such as unfair dismissal, absence and performance management, discrimination, disciplinary and grievance issues and settlement agreements. He also drafts and reviews employment contracts, handbooks, policies and procedures. He works with his clients to pro-actively manage their employee issues and, where possible, avoid protracted disputes. Andrew provides clear and creative solutions to his clients’ particular needs.
He has experience in dealing with Employment Tribunal claims and undertaking advocacy at all stages of a claim.
Andrew is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association.
- Are workers entitled to be paid for years of past untaken holidays?
- Voluntary overtime and holiday pay
- Are job applicants protected against disability discrimination?
- Employed, worker, self-employed – What’s the difference?
- Can stress constitute a disability?
Thank you for your help and guidance through this process, both my wife and I were filled with confidence from the moment we met with you and knew we were in good hands. Whilst the situation as a whole is clearly not ideal, the agreement which you have negotiated for me is excellent and I cannot thank you enough for your work towards this. You have assisted in turning a really awful situation for me personally into something more positive.
Not that I would wish this situation on anyone else but I absolutely will not hesitate to recommend you in any future similar employment based cases.