I trained with the firm and qualified into the Employment Team in October 2018.
I enjoy assisting and advising on both contentious and non-contentious aspects of employment law. I work with employers and employees across a wide range of business sectors to support them with any issues that arise during the employment relationship.
I am a member of the Employment Lawyers Association.
Industry – Financial Services : I would just like to thank you for the prompt service and clear advice that you have provided. From our first meeting where you explained the agreement in clear and concise non legal language that could be understood and digested, to our last phone call the service was excellent. The whole process was completed smoothly and without any issues. Your approach made what could have been an anxious experience more acceptable which I thank you for.
Can employees be made to wear heels to work?
- Dress Code : Can my employer make me wear heels to work?
- Employers face ban on keeping tips from staff
- Five practical tips for effective performance management
- Can an employee be dismissed during long term ill health absence?
- Leading guidance on indirect discrimination claims