I trained with the firm and qualified into the Employment Team in October 2018.
I enjoy assisting and advising on both contentious and non-contentious aspects of employment law. I work with employers and employees across a wide range of business sectors to support them with any issues that arise during the employment relationship.
I am a member of the Employment Lawyers Association.
- Employers face ban on keeping tips from staff
- Five practical tips for effective performance management
- Can an employee be dismissed during long term ill health absence?
- Leading guidance on indirect discrimination claims
- Multiple choice recruitment test constituted disability discrimination