Our property team is recognised as offering unrivalled expertise in our geographical market and beyond. Most notably we have established an enviable reputation in the following key areas:
- Commercial property including property development; property finance; acquisition and sale of property portfolios; property management
- Retail and leisure
- Landlord and tenant
- Leasehold enfranchisement
- Public sector
In addition we support and offer our dispute resolution advice and support to a range of commercial, institutional and private clients.
We believe that for a firm of our size the breadth and depth of our real estate expertise marks us out from the competition. Our sector knowledge and estate advice is designed to go beyond the routine and add value in a meaningful way. Our service is focused always on achieving your aim every step of the way.
- Overage agreement triggers
- SDLT: Helpful guidance for developers buying dilapidated property
- Is it the end of the road for the 1954 Act protected tenancies?
- Government wins latest battle over small-site exemptions from affordable housing
- Market Rent Option: Will pub landlords have tied tenants over a barrel?
- Chambers & Partners Legal Directory 2018: They Offer particular expertise in the retail sector, acting for various well-known clients on leases, acquisitions and disposals. Also continues to carry out commercial development work. Recent mandates include multimillion-pound residential development schemes across the South of England. “The team is always aware of the need to operate in the context of our business,” says a client, adding: “They offer high-quality, relevant advice at a sensible price.”